Earlybyte is a young software company that develops the best products for its customers with startup-vibe. We challenge and measure ourselves in hackathons with other creative innovators. Currently our project portfolio consists of cloud enabling robots and revolutionizing the workflow of a claims app for insurance experts. We are currently looking for passionate peers who can support us in various tasks.
What will you learn?
- create user-centric frontend applications
- project based evaluation of frontend stack
- collaborate with the team and customers
- help defining frontend strategy
Who are we looking for?
- experience in front-end technologies like React and Typescript
- a flair for simple and intuitive designs
- degree in computer science or similar
- knowledge of object-oriented programming (we are maninly using C#)
- an independent, passionate and goal-oriented approach 🦸
- bonus: experience in mobile application development
- young, dynamic and competent start-up with ZHAW roots
- entrepreneur feeling and prospect of shares
- flexible working time models
- fair wages, 5 weeks holidays and other benefits
- modern, bright and spacious office in the Technopark Winterthur
- espresso (sieve carrier machine), tea and beer à discretion
Sounds good? Reach out to us! We are looking forward to have an e-coffee with you. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us even if you don’t meet all of the requirements.
This job application is open until December 18th. If selected, the next step will be a video call interview.
If selected, you will be working on-site from our office in Winterthur, although of course we offer a flexible work environment with home office as required.
This position as our company embraces flexibility and diversity. We are open for internships between 3-9 months. Part times could be considered.