Earlybyte is a young software company that develops the best products for its customers with startup-vibe. We challenge and measure ourselves in hackathons with other creative innovators. Currently our project portfolio consists of cloud enabling robots and revolutionizing the workflow of a claims app for insurance experts. We are currently looking for a Mobile Application Developer Intern to support us in various tasks.
What will you learn?
- setup and further development of mobile applications with Flutter 📱
conception, creation and collaboration in software projects
UX, interaction design and design of user interface elements
cooperation with various stakeholders
Who are we looking for?
- experience in software development for Mobile
- ideally already made first experiences with Flutter / Dart
- good knowledge in object-oriented programming
- an independent, passionate and goal-oriented approach 🦸
- a flair for simple intuitive designs
- need to work onsite (depending on corona situation) for the majority of the time
- young, dynamic and competent start-up with ZHAW roots
- flexible working time models (3-12 months and desired workload)
- fair wages, 5 weeks holidays and other benefits
- modern, bright and spacious office in the Technopark Winterthur
- espresso (sieve carrier machine), tea and beer at discretion
Sounds good? Reach out to us! We are looking forward to have an e-coffee with you. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us even if you don’t meet all of the requirements.
This job application is open until November 20th. If selected, the next step will be a video call interview.
If selected, you will be working on-site from our office in Winterthur, although of course we offer a flexible work environment with home office as required.
This position as our company embraces flexibility and diversity. We are open for internships between 3-9 months. Part times could be considered.